Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Big Girl

I came in to the kitchen this morning to find this - Amelia doing the dishes, maybe she's trying to give me a hint:)


We started potty training again this past week and she has GOT IT! We made a potty chart, and she was off and running...to the potty that is. The first day, NO accidents...I'm so proud, of course there was the next day...all accidents, but after that she just comes and tells me and then goes! She's so big. I just followed friends advice that she would do it when she was ready wanted to - just a loving nudge from me and Voille!

With this comes wanting to dress herself every day as well...we need a little more work in that area, but she really is pleased with herself. After she gets dressed in the morning, she promtly goes back to her room, removes everything from her dresser and redresses. She is quite the fashioneista! - here's a sample