Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back in business



Boy, we've gotten SO busy, but we're back in it:) Did a bit of traveling...we drove through Greensburg, strange to see the destruction from that tornado, steps leading to nowhere, where houses used to be, sad. Went to Wichita, that's a nice city. Um, and I walked in a Amelia doing the Hokey Pokey yesterday, pretty dang cute:)

I couldn't decide if this is gross or funny - in a Flinstone sort of a way - she takes after her mother, WE LOVE RIBS:)...
And corn...
cookies too:)
I also chopped my hair off. It was very liberating, I feel all grown up:) More pics to come re: that.

6 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

Oh my goodness...I HAVE to see your hair!! I'm chopping mine off too and donating it to Locks of Love.

So glad to finally get an update. I was starting to worry a bit. Love the pics of Amelia with the rib and Sam with a WHOLE piece of corn. I cannot believe Sam is a 1 year old. Soooooooooooo cute. Miss ya...

Karolyn said...

I can't believe her hair! And how your little guy has grown! CRAZY!!! Looks like life out in West Kansas is treating you well though! -Karolyn Nelson

Michelle said...

Mmm...ribs! Amelia just needs a little pony tail on top and she could be Pebbles Flinstone. Sam is getting so big! Can't wait to see pics of your new haircut! --Hugs from the Stottlemires

Jennifer said...

Yay! You've updated your blog! I've missed talking to you so I guess looking at your blog is the next best thing!:)

Heidi and Robert said...

welcome back!!!

Alan and Lynette said...

There you are:) I'm really excited to see your hair:) Do you love it?! You're cute little family is getting all grown up!
Sounds like your roadtrip was fun!