Sunday, October 5, 2008

And one more makes THREE:)




Boy, what a summer....and fall:) We're expecting our third little love in Mid-March. Planning a home birth this time, we'll keep you posted. I'll be updating our blog....I PROMISE, vacations are over, morning/all-day sickness is over...we're moving along...If we could just get over these current bugs. Anyway, we're very excited and apparently I'm nesting early as we're spending every weekend getting some unfinished projects done...finally. Here are the babies playing at "the Dam" in Ogden Valley, one of my all time favorite places to be:) Also our big girl turned 3! She had a blast with all her friends at her party, but mostly she loved her cake - takes after her Momma:)




8 comments:

Sue said...

What cute pictures! I'm glad you're blogging again and feeling better.
-Sue

The Fantastic Four said...

I love the pics at the dam...oh and I love Sam's shirt too!! =) hehehe.

Happy B-day, Amelia!! Such a big girl. =)

Congrats on making the decision to have a home birth. I'm so proud of you and everything will work out fine.

Thanks for the update!! They better keep coming!! =)

Alan and Lynette said...

Hello:)...so...Now that I know you're checking your blog again...could you send me your phone number again...my cell phone was stolen and I've lost everything...(well, phone numbers anyway). Also, we don't have my cell anymore, only Alan's and the house...
Very cute pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!!!

Michelle said...

Great pics, Janelle. Glad everyone is doing well. Let me know if you need any moral support for your birth - don't forget that you are an amazing woman! HUGS!

Heidi and Robert said...

You're back---yeah!!! However, it's not like I don't see you a few times every week. It's still fun to see your pictures.

erica said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I've loved catching up...found your blog from Lynette.

Our blog is starrstories.blogspot.com if you want to keep in touch. Plus, I think you might know someone we knew from Emporia (our hometown)-the Kenningtons? It's a small world in Kansas! :) Take care!!

Kim said...

Congratulations on number three! I hope all is going well. Sometimes pregnancy is harder the more kids you have to run after, but it also goes by faster. Good luck with everything, and keep us all posted.

Michelle Johnston said...

YEAH! Congrats! WOW, I am so excited for you. And your hair cut is very very cute. Amelia is so funny. We miss you guys!